Thursday, 29 December 2011

Welcome!

Hello!

So I have decided that I am going to give blogging another try! I first did it as part of a class I took in California, but I am now going to personalise it. As I am a newly qualified teacher (NQT)in the UK I will try and give a real account of what my life is like, firstly whilst supply teaching and then hopefully (fingers crossed) when I get my first teaching post. I will also use it to share resources and things with everyone!

I am also going to use it as a kind of diary for myself as I feel that 2012 is going to be a busy and interesting year. Hopefully it will be my year so lets just wait and see.

Feel free to comment on anything. I hope you enjoy some of my posts and that I'm not too boring. What I say will be what I feel so I am sorry if it offends anyone but I am open to discussion and who knows maybe someone might change my mind.

I have a few goals for 2012 that I will share with you:

1) To get my first full time teaching job and have a class of my own
2) To go back to California and see all my wonderful friends out there
3) To go to Spain and visit my friend who is teaching out there
4) To have a fun, adventure filled year making the most of being young, free and single!
5) To get into shape and hopefully look OK in a bikini!!! We will see!

I am looking forward to the next year and I hope that you all are too! Please bare with me whilst I get into the swing of things on here, but I hope you enjoy the ride and I will see you all at the end!

Here's to 2012! Let's make it a good one! :)

Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment